Friday, December 12, 2008

Kosen Exchange (=

So on Wednesday, Japanese 3 & 4 had a study trip to Kosen (again). Haha! (: It was pretty funnn! =D I got paired up with a friend I met on Sports Day; her name's Miki! :D Goshh, I had to do a self-introduction in front of the whole class with my classmate Ian. LOL, I was so nervous & I felt so retarded. >_<" But I'm just happy I got through it ^-^" After that, I had to sit in math class with her-- which was totally boring... but we were making side-remarks with each other from time to time. Haha! xD

Then at lunch, everyone went to the cafeteria! :] I got to see my friends Jo & TK. It was pretty cool reuniting with them again at the school where we all met, haha! OH! And I got to give my cards/letters to TK, which was like a month belated! Hahaha, my bad-- I'm so forgetful. >_<" Anyway, after lunch... we got into groups of 6, and we all did some activity. =) My group listened to 2nd year students do presentations.. and we ended up getting split into another group but this time with Japanese students... hahaha. :D I met this girl named Shoko and traded e-mail address with her! ^-^" Then I also met these other guys in the group--- but they were pretty boring -__- so I didn't get their contact info. Haha. :P But yeah, afterwards... we had to help clean their school because it was a daily routine for them. :] It wasn't that bad though, haha. *;]

OU! After school hours, they threw us a party... with food & stuff. :D I also met this girl named Misaki; she hung out with Shoko that's why. Then, we even exchanged e-mail addresses too! Haha. I wanted to meet this other girl who always waved at me the entire day-- but I never got to officially meet her. >_<" Haha, oh well. Lol. x) OH! And then at the party, this one guy made a speech before we ate the food--- and I was like "Guddo Jobbu!" and he looked at me like I was retarded. Hahaha. Then a couple minutes later, I ended up talking to him and everything. He was reallyyy nice & I found out his name was Shoya. :) I thought he was some school leader because he made that speech and was super cool about everything. Lols. xD We talked for awhile too, but we could hardly understand each other! x] Then Jo appeared out of no where to perform his dance for us, so I stopped talking to Shoya. x_x"

Then TK was there too- talking with Tony.. and I didn't even realize he was there! xD Tony and I ended up meeting TK's Indonesian friend! He was sooo cool because he could speak really good English! xD And me and Tony acted such dorks asking him how he got to be an international student. x) Gahh... I had sooo much fun on the study trip because I met lots of new friends and practiced my Japanese! :D GOSH! LOL. =] I love Japan when it comes to learning about the culture and language and such... *;]

Now the only thing I'm looking forward to sometime soon is... WINTER BREAK! xD
:D Laters, dudes! =]

No comments: