Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Thinking... *;]

Wow, I'm actually blogging on here. Haha. (: This was suppose to be a daily blog, but I kinda started writing, monthly, about my "Adventures in Japan" instead. :P Well, I had an urge to let out my thoughts today. :P Oh but to catch up on some news--- Barack Obama is our 44th President. (: Whoo! Steelers won the 2009 Super Bowl... and today I presented my 2nd place Math Analysis Project to all the teachers at my school (at their staff meeting). -__-' Tomorrow, I'll be helping Japanese Kosen Students at their Robo-Presentation during Seminar. :] Hopefully I can make new friends! =D And next week Thursday, Kosen students will have their exchange day at my school. :) I'm looking forward to that! XD Hmm, butI guess that's all that I can think of. Haha. Now it's time for my random thoughts....

I can't believe I'm graduating next year. I feel so old when little kids ask me what grade I am. They're all in like, what? 1st grade? 2nd grade? Guess what I tell them?... "11th grade..." HAHA! That's practically 10 levels above what they are. :P Oh my gosh! I remember when I was their age telling myself... "Wow, I have a long way to go before college!" Now, time is flying by right in front of my eyes, and I'm astonished by this epiphany. High school year is going to end for me real soon. & I know that I'll be looking back years from now & telling myself... "You were so young." Haha. >_<" There goes that sappy story about life and aging. Yadda yadda, I suddenly don't want to talk about it anymore. Hahaha! =P

Anyway, I'm supposed to plan my independent life right about this time of age. I used to know exactly what I wanted to become, but this year made me realize... maybe I don't want to be become a biomedical engineer afterall. >_<" Now, I'm in a struggle on choosing my "lifetime path" that I'll be walking in. Crrrrrap! xP I remember liking Biology a lot. I was actually interested in all the health related care, blah, blah, blah. I think it's my favorite course in Science. But after having Chemistry & Physics, I'm wondering if I still have a fancy for it. Next year, I think I'll take AP Biology-- I just hope I still find interest in it. XP However, what I'm considering lately... is the fact that I love foreign language studies. I really like learning about different cultures, their customs, their beliefs, etc. :] I actually don't mind pursuing a career in that field... BUT THE QUESTION IS "What type of job does that field offer?" I'm not quite sure! I just know that I want to have a job in the future that I have a passion for, yet at the same time, I want to benefit from whatever I do. GAHH. This is so complicated for me. :( As for now, I'm gonna try my best to maintain good grades, so that I can get into a good college! =D

Anyway, I wasn't actually planning on ending my blog so soon... but I'm thirsty. & I kinda want to get tucked into bed already. :P Haha. Alrighty.... I'm tired, folks! :) Goodnight, BlogSpot!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Nice blog! Keep it up and keep me updated especially your activities with Japanese students :-)