Saturday, November 08, 2008

New Friends Again ^-^*

Ahh, I totally keep forgetting I have a BlogSpot, haha. c[;*

Anyway, the other day ago (November 6), students from Hachinohe Shogyo High School came over to our school. :) I got to host a Japanese student named Miku! ^__^ Ahh! It was totally fun and exciting for me! =] It's funny because when I stood up to meet her, a lot of the other Japanese students were saying "O! Kawaii!!!" Hahaha. Yoko, James, Tony, and many others got to host a student too! :) My partner didn't really speak that much English, so I was trying to speak Japanese to her. My gosh, it was so difficult.. but at least I got to practice! :D

The fun part about it was that I met a lot of new friends! We traded phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and I even got their Mixi! Hahahaha *:]

This week had been tough on me... & now all I want is just to be happy and have some fun. Rawr. ~sigh~

No comments: