Sunday, November 02, 2008

Awesome Week (=

Ahh! Sorry again for not updating as much as I used to! There was so much that happened this week! I had a great birthday night on my Birthday! =) Grr, my school day sucked. That's for sure! =/ But screw whatever happened, you know? Haha! It was awesome how my friends were able to eat out for dinner for my birthday at the VERY LAST MINUTE! Hahahaha :P My mom told me I could spend time with friends, so the whole night I was practically gone. =] After school... me, Bow, & Akiko picked up Jo & TK at the Misawa Train Station! =D Ahh! They were able to come to my birthday too, at the last minute! I was so happy because they came all the way to Misawa just to eat dinner & hang out with me! =D So, yeah. Jo & TK met my parents because we stopped by so I could get money... and my mom bought me an ice cream cake! OMG! =D Then we drove to a restaurant called Coco's, where we met up with Yoko & Vangie. =] They got me a IKUTA TOMA poster, Bow got me a balloon, roses, & a teddy bear, Akiko got me the NEWS CD & Tegoshi's poster, Jo got me a mixed CD of Japanese songs, and TK got me a Pooh Bear doll with a letter! (= AHHH! Hehehe I loveee my friends so much! =) Dinner was fun because we played an introduction game, and we sang Happy Birthday to me... but Yoko & Vangie had to leave early. >_<* So after dinner, the rest of us went to take those Japanese booth sticker picture things! Hahaha ^__^; Then, yeah. We dropped off Jo & TK back to the train station and yepp. Overall, it was a fun night & I ended up happy in the end! =]

Hmm... then we had no school on Hallooween! =) I was sooo busy that day (Friday). My family and I went to Hachinohe because my dad was shopping for birthday gifts for my mom & me. =D Guess what?! I got an Ipod Classic! YAY! (Finally.. a new ipod! Haha!) && My mom got a cool photography camera... XD After going to Hachinohe, we went to Shimoda to eat and I bumped into Akiko & Bow! Then after that, we went to the BX and took my brother to "get candy" in his Pikachu outfit. *;] We ended up staying at some Filipino "Halloween" party, and I got to hang out with Kathy, Robert, Kenneth, etc. :) That was pretty fun! =D I was soooo tired after that whole day! XD

THEN OMG! Yesterday was Bow's 19th Birthday! We ate dinner at Viking's, which was superrr delicious! :D After we ate, we went to the football game for a little bit... but it was cold so we left. & We stopped by Akiko's house & Bow's house... then we drove off to Hachinohe! Whoot whoot! Hmm, we ended up meeting up with Jo & TK and we also met some of their friends. And umm. Let's see... IT WAS A REALLY FUN NIGHT! Gahh, it was pretty funny & chaotic... and a little heart-breaking, but overall.. it was soo exciting & unexpected! The best part of my night... was that... I got a kiss on the cheek from TK! =D XD Omggggg. =) Hahaha! But yeah, we went back to Misawa- SAFELY- and slept over Bow's house. =) Earlier today, we ate at the BX food court for lunch and drove down to Hachinohe again... to fix some problems. I'm just sooo glad to be back at home- feeling better & relieved!

THIS WEEK HAS BEEN PRETTY INTERESTING...
but I gotta admit.. I love my best friends---
Akiko, Bow, Jo, & TK! =)

No comments: