Saturday, October 25, 2008

HNCT Festival (^__^;)

AHH! Sorry long time no blog, BlogSpot. (>_<*) BUT OMG. This week has been the best! =) I guess I'll consider it my birthday week since I'm doing nothing at all for my sweet sixteen. =/ Hrm. Soooo yeah! :) On Sunday night, I went on a field trip to Yokota for the College Fair at ASIJ (American School in Japan). It was actually pretty tiring, but I got to hang out with Yoko & Bow. =) Oh, and of course checked up/sign up for some international colleges, hehe. That's all that matters! Haha! :D That's not the best part of my week though... >:D

Today, I had another field trip with Japan Club. =D Yep, same place. Hachinohe National College of Technology (HNCT). It wasn't a Sports Day like last time; it was a FESTIVAL! Akiko & Yoko went to Sendai for the NEWS Concert, so it was just me, Bow, Marjorie, & Vangie in one group. Guess who our tour guides were again?! Yeeeep, Jo & Kyosuke (We call him TK now)! :) Ahhhhhh. It was soooo fun! :D We got to walk around and buy some food, but first we watched a bunch of rock bands play! =) It was pretty cool seeing a bunch of Japanese students bouncing around... hahahaha. xD After eating, we walked around the school looking at the types of classes they offered. It was pretty interesting to see all the technology! x] Hehe. Then after that, we went to the HAUNTED HOUSE. Okayy. That was the best part of my day. (: So like, we had to be split into three groups, and since there was six of us... we had to be paired up. Guess who I got paired up with? ...... TK! XD Hahaha, I swear Jo & Bow set us up! =P Hahaha, Marjorie was freaking out BIG TIME because she wanted to be in the middle. LOL. So me and TK ended up being last to go inside. Gahh, I was honestly nervous so I ended up grabbing onto TK's arm the entire time. Hahahaha. And he was grabbing onto me too because he was scared! LMAO! XD It was fricken hilarious! My heart was beating so fast after it ended, and I turned kinda pink. Lol. x) *sigh. But it was superrrrrrr fun! ^__^; Rawr... oh. We wanted to go to the fashion show, but we were running out of time. We just ended up having a presentation & discussion with everyone in the Club that lasted for like 30 minutes. >_<* At least we got to sing a song.. lol & eat more food! =) After that, we had to head off and get ready to leave! =(

Ahhh. I took a bunch of pictures, so I updated my Friendster, once again. :) Wheee! =D I can't wait until next weekend for Bow's Birthday Celebration! Hehe. :D We get to hang out with TK & Jo again. x) YAYAYAY! Wheee, I'm so tired right now. I'm gonna head off to bed. Goodnight! ^__^;

No comments: