Saturday, October 18, 2008

I just woke up...

I just woke up an hour ago (12:45am) from a nap that I took at 5pm! Hahahaha. AMAZING! o_O* Akiko was calling me and my phone was vibrating & everything. Blahhhh, my phone was on silent when I received text messages... that's why when I woke up, I got so much texts! People were like... "Why aren't you texting back?!" LOL! xP My bad! I was napping! >_<* Haha! This week has been SO tiring for me! xP

I had a week full of tests... AGAIN. That even includes the PSAT test! XP My gosh, I think I did sooo bad on that! =( Grrreatttt. I'm already screwing up my grades and opportunities. -__-* I really need to get my lazy butt into gear! xP At least... a bunch of interesting things happened this week too. Rawr* I got to talk to Kyosuke on MSN every night of this week (except tonight because he had work & I was napping, lol). It's really fun trying to speak Japanese to him, and he tries to speak English to me! It's amazing how we can actually communicate still! 8D Wheee!

OH OH OH! And on Sunday Night, I'm leaving for the ASIJ College Fair Trip thing... babyyy! Heck yes! =D I finally get to leave the Prefecture for once... lol! x) I'm so exciteddd even if I don't really know who's going. xP Hmm.. and next week Saturday... I GET TO GO ON ANOTHER FIELD TRIP to the Hachinohe Kosen (again) for their Fall Festival! =] I almost forgot it's my Sweet 16 very soon... >_<* Blah, I wish I complete forgot about it... that way I don't have to get bummed by the fact that it's going to be a lame birthday this year. Oh well... *sigh* There's other things to look forward to... :] It's 2AM right now, so I'm going to sleep! =D Oyasumi nasai! ^__^;


No comments: