Saturday, October 11, 2008

Finally.... PICTURES! =]

Check my Friendster for the pics.
[Click the Japan 2008 Album or the Japan School Album.]
^__^;

Ahh.. I know, I know. I don't update this on a daily basis, but I kinda sorta do? x) Guess what?!?!? I finally uploaded pictures! =D It's been over a month since I posted anything up... so I finally caught up!

Anyway, today wasn't any big deal or anything. It was really hot when I woke up and when I went outside... it was sunny, so I decided to wear shorts because the weather in Misawa is hardly ever like that. =P THEN, when we got on base... it got super windy & COLD. Omg, LOL. How retarded of me to wear shorts. >_<* Oh well... at least I survived. =P Ohhhh! So there's this Japanese kid that plays with my brother and our other neighbors. He is so adorable since he can't speak English! I actually got to use some of my Japanese skills on him! =D And he understood meee! =) YAYYY... :D Lol. Hmm, and I went to little Jared's birthday party. =D I ate so much food... I'm seriously a fat pig. x_x* I need to lose weight.... no kidding! xP

Lol, this week has been pretty tough on me. I was stressed & crammed with school/homework/tests. I'm getting pretty sucky grades. >_<* I wish I can raise them up by the end of the quarter... =( Not only that, but I think my love life went down the drain too........ =( Ahck. I won't share details on here because it's just too personal. xP Well, it's 12AM... so I'm gonna head off for bed! =) G'Night!

No comments: