Monday, October 06, 2008

I did homework ! =)

What a miracle! I actually did my homework! HAHAHA! I started at 4:30pm and finished at 11:20pm. OMG, crazyyy right?! That's because I procrastinated & over-achieved my work... once again. -__-* Lol. I'm super tired right now. =/ I want to sleep soon, but I'm craving for spam musubi. LOL, what a fatty ! x)

So... I have a bunch of tests this whole week! >_<* I need to study... big time. I have a lot of homework for my A-day classes, but luckily... I'm going on a field trip on Wednesday! MUWAHAHA! >:] I still have to study for Physics though, because my teacher is making me stay after school to take the test... gosh, sooo gay! x_x* I'm totally going to fail it =( I don't understand anything in that class. OH YEAH, and I have a test tomorrow for Pre-Calculus... and I don't understand anything in that class either! Omg, I'm screwed! =/

I HOPE... I HOPE... I HOPE... I get good grades. >_<* --sigh--

Anyway, I didn't forget... but... I wonder if someone forgot...
Today marks the 11th. :]

No comments: