Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Hachinohe Kousen :]


Today was really fun! :] We went to Hachinohe Kousen for a field trip, and I got to play volleyball. HAHAHAHA, dang I sucked big time! >_<* I actually served pretty good the first two times, because we scored two points! :D Then on the next rotation after that, my serve wasn't even a serve! It was more like... I dropped the ball because of my clumsiness! LOL, and there was a bunch of Japanese students watching, which made it so embarassing! x_x* Haha, oh yeah. & since we were all on the same volleyball team, Akiko, Bow, DeJuan, and I met new friends! :D They were our "guides" around the school--- four guys. :] There was one of them named Hiromi, and he was totally outgoing & friendly! It wasn't even awkward being around them because he made us feel comfortable! :D After lunch time, we decided to cruise around for a bit. These two girls were suppose to guide us around their whole campus, but we decided to go watch the other guys play THEIR volleyball game. =) Omg, it was pretty hilarious because we were making fun of a bunch of people. Not in a mean way, but we did that just so we weren't bored, you know?! LOL. x) Oh and Akiko, Bow, and I were looking for any "good looking" Japanese boys. Lol, and right before we were going to leave, we decided to talk to the guys that we met. Bow invited them to her birthday in the beginning of next month, and we all exchanged numbers. *cough* Now, I really want a Keitai Address! I want to text people from Docomo & AU. x) LOL, man. I love living in Japan! xD

Too bad that we didn't get one last picture with our four-guides. That's okay though, because we're all going to meet up again in a couple of weeks! :] OH YEAH, and I really hope my dad lets me go to Tokyo for the College Fair. *crosses fingers* hehe. I'm tired, so I'm ending this blog! OYASUMI! ^__^;

No comments: