Sunday, October 05, 2008

PMS Weekend...

I'm about to get that time of month-- very soon. I don't have it yet, but I KNOW I'm PMSing already. All this week I've had major mood swings, and you can pretty much say I had my days when it seemed like I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. XP Haha. This weekend, I've been tired more than usual, and I haven't been upbeat at all. Everyone who's been texting me asks me.. "What's wrong?" or "What's bothering you?" Dang... I didn't know it's THAT obvious, ahah. >_<* So today after church, I went to the circus in Shimoda. :P Pretty cool. Haha. OH YEAH. And I've been eating TONS of food lately. Those who know HOW MUCH I eat.. oh boy, this weekend I probably ate 3x more than I normally do! I feel sooo fat, but I keep craving for more to go down my tummy! Hahahaha. OH YEAH, and I ripped my favorite jeans! XP I'm not kidding, omg. LOL, my mom was the one who saw it. She's like "Are your panties pink, orange, and yellow?" And I'm like... "Huh?" And she took a picture of my butt, LMAO. x) We were cracking up about it the whole day... Hahahaha. :] Yeah, I'm definitely a fat kid. =P

RAWR. :P I guess the highlight of my weekend is getting to talk to JARON! x) He's my church friend from Hawaii. :] He moved to Aichi, Japan... so we actually got to talk to each other on the phone & everything. Haha. Well anyway, I have nothing else to say so, I'll end my blog here, hehe.

No comments: