Thursday, October 02, 2008

Another Busy A-Day...

Ahck, I seriously don't like A-Days; there's just too much work! I took a test today for my Comp. Apps class, and it was sooo complicated! I was stressing out trying to GUESS on the questions. =/ Then in US History, there was book work AND more notes to take down. -__-* Ohh yeah, and today in Physics, we corrected the quiz we took & I got a good grade on it, but I wanted a higher grade so that it would average out a better grade for my overall grade. >_<* Rawr. Then in AP English, we had to take a timed-essay, and it was super challenging. =/ I hope I did well on it though, but I re-read it after I was done.. and it didn't make any sense to me. =( Grrrrreat. School over here is way tougher & I'm just not used to it. x_x*

This week has been going pretty bad for me; things feel a little awkward. =/ Today was actually a pretty okay day. Not the best, but not that bad. Rawr, I still like Hawaii better a whole lot. & I terribly miss my friends there. My friends over here... they're great and all, but I don't feel the closeness as I do with my friends back in Hawaii. I guess it takes time to adapt & get used to everything. Haha speaking of this, I realized that the essay I wrote today was about "the attachment of a grouping of events in time", and for my analogy, I used the event about leaving Hawaii and getting attached to the people & place but having to accept change. Rawr* I poured my whole heart out on that essay, but my organization was "out-of-order" because I have a pretty random, jumbled mind. LOL. xP

Anyway, I'm gonna end this blog. I haven't cried in over a week, and I'm sooo happy about that. I need to stop dreading on the past, and I still have to accept this change in life. Here I go... optimism brings out the best there can be. *;]

No comments: