Monday, October 13, 2008

Hachinohe, again... (:

This weekend has been pretty busy. x) Today I went to Hachinohe, again... like most weekends. I really like going there NOW for some reason. *;] Rawr. So we went to the beach (I forgot what it was called), but it was also like a park. =) My mom and I just had our normal photoshoots... hahaha. We're camera-whores! XD I posted up some of the pics on my Friendster. =D After that, we went to KFC and ate there, then we went to Pia-Do Mall. :) Omg, I had like three Japanese books in my bag, and everytime I went through the doors of any store, it always BEEPED! >_<* Everybody stared and the employees rushed towards me. MY GOSH, how embarrassing! x( My dad kept making fun of me and saying that my braces made the security thing beep. Hahaha! xD We ended up going home at around 6ish, and I fell asleep on the car ride home... hehe. =)

Oh yeah, and great news! I FINALLY GOT A MIXI! Hahaha. I've been trying to get one since I was back in Hawaii... but you can only get a Mixi if you're invited by someone & if you have a keitai address. However, my keitai address doesn't work, but Akiko let me use hers! =D She is totally the BEST EVER! x) Haha, no homo though. 0=] Ohhh, & my friend Jaron... is always showing off how well he speaks/knows Japanese. Lol... grr, he's so arrogant, it kinda makes me a little pissed off! Haha! XP ANYWAY... this whole weekend, I've been e-mailing my Japanese friend, Kyousuke, that I met from the college (Kosen)! =D & I think it's really cute how his English is so twisted! Lololol, that's okay because he's probably laughing at my Japanese! Hahaha xD I think it's really fun e-mailing him; it's something to always look forward to! =)

Hmm... it's almost 11:30pm. & I haven't even started homework during the whole 3-day weekend. =( LOL, so I better get started.... or... maybe I'll just go to sleep & not do it. Haha, rebel...! >_<* Hehe, oyasumi! =)

No comments: