Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Update on School & MUSIC :)

Yes, I know. =( I didn't do what I said I was-- blog at least once a week. >_<* I've been really busy this whole month of May & it's not even half the month yet! XP School's really been stressing me out; I have so many assignments, projects, quizzes, test, etc etc etc! -__-' Sometimes I wish school would come easy for me... but I actually try in school. On May 2nd, I took the SAT for the first time. GAHH! It started from 7:30-12:30... five hours straight! BRAIN KILLING. I had to do a DAM project for Physics (which is the class I absolutely HATE). I had a test for US History about Nixon, Ford, & Carter presidency... oh and I had a Japanese 3 exam. Fun, right?! -.-* Ha. THAT'S NOT ALL. Today I took the AP English Language & Composition exam from 8am-12pm. GRR, it was another brain-killing exam. =( I also have another Physics project due next week friday; I have to make a glider and make it perform well. -__-* I HATE HATE HATE HATE PHYSICS. SAVE ME! >:[ Gahh... I only have a month of school left.. trust me, I'm counting down until SUMMER! ^-^*

OKAY so enough about school. =P Time to share my Asian musical interests! =D



On May 6th, a Korean female R&B/Hip Hop group called 2NE1 debuted. The group consists of four talented girls: CL, Minzy, Dara, & Bom. :) Dara (second one from the left in the picture above) is actually the stage name of "Sandara Park," who was a full Korean (ABS-CBN) celebrity in the Philippines known to be a little weird yet still grabbed the hearts of many Filipinos. However, her fame was only limited in the islands... and what do you know?! She's becoming popular in Korea too! ^__^; You should listen to their debut single "Fire" (two music videos were released): Street Version or Space Version CHECK IT OUT!

Anyway, I have homework to finish so I'm gonna end this blog a little early than when I wanted to. :) OH. & Just for fun, I'm going to post the Korean/Japanese word of the day/week/month/or whenever the next time I blog will be! :D


May 13, 2009;
Word of the Day:

English: Food
Korean: Umshik 음식
Japanese: Tabemono 食べ物

Using it in a Sentence:

English: Do you like food?
Korean: Umshigul choahashimnikka? 움시굴 초아하심닉카?
Japanese: Tabemono ga suki desu ka? 食べ物が好きですか?

<3

No comments: