Monday, September 22, 2008

A Busy Sunday =)

Yesterday was pretty busy for me. :) I had church in the morning, & afterwards we all ate at Coco's. =D It was pretty funny because over here in Japan, restaurants have this button that you push when you're ready to order. So... in my case, there was this coconut-shaped thing right by me, and I didn't know what it was, so I pressed it... and it went.. "Ding! Dong!" And within five seconds, there was an employee ready to take our order! NONE OF US WERE EVEN READY! x) Hahaha, everyone was like.. "Woah! Who pushed the button?!" =X My bad! LOL. :P

*Breaking News! There was just an EARTHQUAKE right now! =/ Haha, scaryyy! >.<* Anywayyy.. after we ate at Coco's, the church bretheren decided it was nice if we'd go out. So, they decided to take us to Hachinohe's Botanical Garden & Children's Land. :D It's really pretty! We walked around and took pictures, and then we went to Children's Land, which is a little carnival place for kids! I rode on those Go Cart thingies, where you get to drive around a course! :] It was my first time and I really enjoyed it! I felt like such a little kid, jumping around all happy, hahaha. x) We ended up going home at around 6pm, and we had a seafood dinner & movie night at our house. =) Goshhh, it was a really tiring day... but it was really fun! ^__^;

I'll post up pictures sometime this week. :) I have to start on my homework & clean my room. >_<* My first "real" blog is about to end. Hehe. Byeeee! :] x)

No comments: