Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hawaiian Day :]

So, this week is homecoming week! :D Omg, I was so nervous dressing up for school today. I didn't really have anything "Hawaiian" style, so I just wore a babydoll top & put some leis on. *;] When I got on the bus in the morning, NO ONE ELSE was wearing Hawaiian clothes, and I got soooo freaked 'cause I thought I'd be the only one. xP Surprisngly, when we got to school... A TON of people were dressed up, and the hallways looked AMAZING! xD It was the first time I ever seen anything so decorated and what not :P I recorded a video this morning because I was sooo stunned by the hallways, and Jhonalyn wanted me to post it up... hahaha! x)

Since we had no school yesterday, "Powderpuff Day" was canceled. -__-* That's when the guys dress up as girls & vise-versa. So in rebellion, a couple of people cross-dressed today... hahaha it was HILARIOUS! :] Here are some pictures :D

This is Mr. Omara, my Japanese 3 teacher. :D
That's actually a wig...
... Tony's wig. LMAO!
Me & TONY... omg, hahaha.
Me & Marjorie :D
Me & Akiko! =)
Hanbete & me :)

Yeahh... okay. I already know I looked super hash today, but whatever. xP Hmm.. so after all this Hawaiian rave at school, I really miss Hawaii a whole lot more now. >_<* Oh! I didn't have a normal lunch day today, because I ate out with Akiko & Bow. :D They're so lucky they can drive! x) Ahh and now they're really convincing me to go to the Homecoming Dance. My dad won't let me though, so... bummer. xP Oh yeah, and there's this really awkward thing I found out today, hahaha. Wow. Interesting... every day something random happens. I can't wait for tomorrow... PAJAMA DAY! =)


No comments: