Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pajama Day... =P

Aww, pooey. So today I didn't participate in the "Pajama" theme. =/ I SORTA did, but it was super cold in the morning so I decided not to wear the bottom part of my peejays. :) Crrrap. Last night, I fell asleep studying for Physics... >.<* I was SUPER tired when I woke up, and I was quiet during the first half of the day. Luckily, the Physics quiz moved up 'till next class period! =) YAY! By lunch time, I was finally upbeat and happy. :D Marjorie and Jhonalyn ditched me and Crystel at lunch though, because they wanted to eat at the food courts but Crystel wasn't allowed to go there. Sooo... it ended up being just me, Crystel, & Javier at lunch in the bowling alley. :P That's okay, hehe. x) Hmm, ohh and here are pictures from today! =D

Charlie (Tigger) and me in Physics class! :D
Kingry & Me in the Sophomore Hallways :)
JAVIER, the gingerbread man! xD
Me & Akiko after AP English :D
Crystel & Me :)
*I'm soo dark compared to her! >.<* Hanbete & James w/ me after school :)

So all and all, my day was pretty much okay. :] Nothing big really happened. I'm still super exhausted. & I have to go and do homework + study. Guess what!? Friday is early-release, which means we get off at 11:25am! OMG YAY! >:] && rawr. Akiko is still trying to convince me to go to homecoming with them.. and I REALLY want to! However, I just can't go. It's a SOLID for sure now... because we're going to Morioka this weekend... OMG I CAN'T WAIT! X) Hehe, tomorrow is Whacky Tacky Day :)... I don't know if I'll dress up; we'll have to wait & see. *;]

No comments: