Sunday, September 28, 2008

No Morioka?...

Today was a very busy day for me. I woke up super early in the morning because my family & I were suppose to take a road trip to Morioka. However, we ended up going to Takko Town for the Beef & Garlic Festival. Haha, that was pretty interesting & yummy. :) My dad changed his mind and wanted to go to Morioka next weekend instead of today, so we ended up going home at 4pm. I've been reallyyy wanting to go to the homecoming dance for the past week, so I asked my dad if I could go. Guess what he said?..... Yepp, you got it. "No!"

I kept asking him why he wouldn't let me go, and he kept telling me that he didn't know the people there and he didn't trust anyone here. I BUGGED HIM so much that he finally made an acception. He was like, "If you go, I'm going with you." And I was like, "But that's soo weird.." LOL! Even my mom agreed with me! x) Haha, but he finally said "Yes" after I told him Bow & Akiko would pick me up and everything. :] YAY. Lol, the only problem was that everything was last minute! I didn't have a dress, my hair was screwed up, & I looked like CRAP. Ahahaha! So I used the dress I wore on the cruise last year (who cares, no one here saw it before :P) , my mom did my make-up (which I hesitated on, but I told her to put it REALLY lightly cause I hate make-up >_<*), & I fixed my own hair. ^__^; Yeah, that's the only girly thing I can ever do. =P Oh yeah, and I used my mom's shoes... hahaha! Akiko & Bow picked me up at 6pm, and we ate at Angelo's (Italian Restaurant). x) Yummy! :D

We arrived at Mokuteki at 7:45ish, after picking up Yoko at her house. =) RAWRRR. The dance was pretty fun! :) It was really tiring though; I'm just glad I didn't have my allergies kick in that much. =D Oh my gosh, LOL. So we went to go take a break, and Akiko, Bow, & Yoko went inside the Cafe area, and HOLY CRAP. I saw my parents & brother in there! & I was like... "What the.. are they doing here?!" -___-* I was sooo surprised and freaked out 'cause they FOLLOWED me. Ahahahaha. LoL, I literally ran out the door and I TRIPPED & FELL. >_<* I'm sooo used to being a clutz, that I had fast reflex and stood up really fast & was all like "I'm okay!" Even though nobody asked. x) Luckily, only Akiko, Bow, & Yoko saw that! LMAO, I ended up getting a cut/bruise on my left knee... ahahahaha, clumsy Lei. xP

Hmmm... soo, I had a pretty fun time overall. :] Gah, I was pretty paranoid by the end of the dance because Akiko told me my parents kept looking through the door. >_<* Oh, and at one point, I got kinda pissed off because Jhonalyn told me people were assuming me & Hanbete were going out, but we're nooooooooot and never will. Omg. -__-* Good thing I got over it in a jiffy. :) I feel so bad though because I said "No" to a couple of people that asked me to dance... and then like, ahhhh. Never mind. xP I just feel guilty. =/ Lol, & besides I was shy to be dancing with someone alone. RAWR. Oh yeah, but tonight... I talked to more people I never really used to before, and I made new friends again, hahaha :D The dance was over at 11pm, and I wanted to go chill some more... but my parents were waiting for me the entire time. =/ Sooo, I'm here, online. Tired, but blogging. =P I have to get off already though because I have church early tomorrow. =P

I have a lot of catching up to do with uploading pictures, I knooow. & I'm sorry! I'll do it soon, I promise! 0=) I've been too lazy that's why! Hahaha. Anyway, GOODNIGHT! =)