Thursday, September 25, 2008

Prep Rally >.<*

Today was Whacky Tacky Day. :P Again, I didn't dress up. >_<* Ahck, I like mixing and matching my clothes; but not mixing and NOT matching. xP Hahaha. That's okay though cause not a lot of people dressed up either. Hmm... & today wasn't really interesting. Just the same old, same old. I took pictures, but I'm too lazy to post it up. Besides, it's nothing big anyway. x) Ohhh! Today was our pep rally though.

I really miss MHS's pep rally, with the lip sync & everything outside on the football field. Over here, we just had it in the High School gym. o_O* It was actually fun though. You know what I hated about it?!.... JUNIOR CLASS SUCKS! -__-* Omg, back in Hawaii... Class of 2010 had the least spirit... and over here too?! x__x* It's like our class is cursed or something! xP How gay!

Anyway, I'm making more friends :) I think I'm actually friends with more Seniors & Sophomores than Juniors. x) Wow, it's pretty weird how things are over here. O_o* Hmm... but anyway. Tomorrow we're suppose to wear our school colors! x] Yayayay! GREEN & Gold :D

No comments: