Friday, September 26, 2008

HOMECOMING GAME! x)

I just came back from the homecoming game an hour ago! x) Omg, I know I'm lame, but it was my first time- EVER- going to an actual football game! XD Hahaha. The weather was RIDICULOUS though; it was freezing cold out there at 50 °F!

So today we got out of school at 11:25am, but my dad drove me back on base for the football game at around 5:50pm. :) I hung out with Jhonalyn & Marjorie at first and ate at Popeye's with their family. x) Then we went back to the game at 7:00pm, and boooooy. Everyone was shivering and trying to huddle up to get some heat. x) The windy weather didn't really help either... NO JOKE! Myyy gosh, hahaha. I was shaking and jumping around, and my hands felt frozen. Everytime I had to text back someone, my fingers wouldn't even move at all! Hahaha. xD

Mostly, everyone stood up socializing.. well at least, that's what me and my friends did. x] After awhile, I started hanging out with Bow & Akiko. :D & They introduced me to Dyane, and I also met her two brothers-- Ken & Raymond. :] Yay, new friends! ^-^* Hmm... yeah. Everytime there was a touchdown, everyone would scream and yell & a few seconds later, we all just went back to chit chatting. x] They also announced the homecoming court nominees during half time. Congrats to Jieanne & Hanbete! :D Oh yeah, and there's this one girl that tripped and slammed so hard on the floor. All the guys were pointing and teasing at her; I felt so bad! LOL, but it was kinda funny... hahaha. x] How mean! XD

Soo... it was already third quarter by this time. & The score was 36 to 0. Yepp, we were winning. Hahaha. THEN SUDDENLY... it started pouring rain and a huge gust of wind came too! =/ Everyone was yelling "HURRICANE!" Ahahaha. Sooo lame! x] Mann... everyone started running towards the parking lot; everyone practically went home, because it was obvious who was gonna win anyway. x) Omg, you guys have nooo idea how cold it was! >_<* I was suppose to get a ride from Akiko, but my dad told me to just walk back to his office and get a ride from him. I was kinda pissed cause my dad made me walk there in the freezing weather. -__-* Man, I felt like a frozen ice cube by the time I got to his office. XP Rawr, but here I am now. :) All safe and warm... and wearing sweats, a jacket, socks, and a scarf INSIDE the house. LOL, omg.

Anyway, I'm gonna head off to sleep... I had a really tiring day/night but it was really really fun! xD I'm POOPED. Grawr, that reminds me.. I still want to go to the homecoming dance, but I can't. =( Ahh... so, I'll be posting up pictures on my Friendster by Sunday, if I have time. I'm tired & sleepy, so GOODNIGHT! ^__^; <3

FINAL SCORE: 42 to 0
Rep! Rep! :D

No comments: